Online filing system requirements
The Minnesota Business & Lien System (MBLS) application is supported by the following web browsers:
- Microsoft Edge (most current)
- Google Chrome (most current)
- Fire Fox (most current)
Please use the current version of browsers to make sure that our web pages display correctly and that you have the latest security updates.
Here's a list of browsers we support and the link(s) to the most recent versions.
Windows: Microsoft Edge, Google Chrome or Fire Fox (latest versions)
Mac: Google Chrome, Mozilla Fire Fox (latest versions)
PDF Reader: Adobe Reader
- Cookies must be enabled.
- Popup blockers must be disabled.
- Autofill / AutoComplete / Save form entries or similar browser functionality must be disabled before submitting website forms.
Other software needed:
- To view and print PDF files we recommend Adobe Reader (latest version).
NOTE: The MBLS portal session will expire after 2 hours if there has been no activity.