Minnesota Secretary Of State - UCC, Tax & CNS Forms & Fees
Skip to main content
Important Changes to Office Operations: COVID-19 Information

UCC, Tax & CNS Forms & Fees

Here you can find all the forms and fees needed for filing and searching liens.

Forms should be mailed to:

      Office of the Secretary of State
      Retirement Systems of Minnesota Building
      60 Empire Drive, Suite 100
      Saint Paul, MN 55103

Remember - Many of these functions are available online.