To be eligible to register for training you must:
• Be employed by an office, institution or center whose mission consists substantially of offering assistance to survivors of domestic violence, sexual assault, stalking, or crimes of violence, and
• Provide direct advocacy services to victims as a substantial portion of your current job duties, and
• Obtain the approval of your employer, or someone authorized to act on behalf of your employer, to perform the responsibilities of a Safe at Home Application Assistant.
If have any questions or are unsure if you meet the above eligibility requirements, please call 651-201-1399 or email your question to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Refresher Training sessions are for CURRENT application assistants only. If you are not a current application assistant your registration will be discarded and you will have to re-register for an initial training when one becomes available. If you have questions about initial trainings please email us at email@example.com or call our office at 651-201-1399.
* This training is done online and via conference call. Instructions will be emailed prior to the training.
* Class size is limited to 50.
* This is a 2 hour class.
* Class will be 1-3pm on Wednesday Sessions and 10am-12pm on Tuesday sessions.
After you click the submit button, if you do not see a “Thank you for registering….” message, your registration did NOT complete. Please review the registration form to check for errors. If you do not see any errors but your registration is not accepted, please call 651-201-1399 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have a disability and anticipate needing an accommodation for the training, please call 651-201-1399 or email your accommodation request to email@example.com. We recommend that you make your accommodation request at least 10 days prior to the training.